I bought and played these games that were released in February:
- Qauntic Pinball (XB1)
- Mutant Football League (XB1)
- ACA NEOGEO Blazing Star (XB1)
I bought and did not play these games released in February:
- Shadow of the Colossus (PS4)
- Xenon Valkyrie+ (XB1)
I missed these games that I'd like to play released in February:
- Fe (XB1)
- Darkest Dungeon (XB1)
- UFC 3 (XB1)
- Radiant Historia: Perfect Chronology (3DS)
- Longest Five Minutes (NS)
- Into the Breach (PC)
I started and played through the following games that were in my backlog:
- Call of Duty: WWII (XB1)
- Pac-Man 256 (XB1)
Also continued playing/finished:
- Dead Rising 4 (XB1)
- NHL 18 (XB1)
Overall a slow (birthday) month. Playing Fortnite with my brother/friends took up almost the entire month. The new games I played that were released didn't click with me, but the Call of Duty: WWII campaign was worth my time.
My three biggest takeaways were:
- I finally dedicated a majority of my time to a game that I played with friends, that had no achievements at all. That's a huge step in the right direction.
- On the negative side, I didn't catch up on anything released in January (sorry Celeste!). Monster Hunter World is still sealed. I also didn't start some other games I bought in February. Although, I got the collector's edition of Shadow of the Colossus more to own it than play it. It's one of my favorite games of all time, so I will get to it when I'm ready.
- A 50/50 takeaway is that I didn't feel like playing much. I scrolled over most of my collection and went back to the stuff I was used to. Dead Rising 4 is a much better game on the Xbox One X, that's for sure.