I bought and played these games that were released in April:
- Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice (XB1)
I bought and did not play these games released in April:
- God of War (PS4)
I missed these games that I'd like to play released in April:
- Ys Origin (XB1)
- Yakuza 6 (XB1)
- Minit (XB1)
- Dead Ahead: Zombie Warfare (XB1)
- ACA NEOGEO Ghost Pilots (XB1)
I started and played through the following games released in 2018:
- North (XB1)
- ACA NEOGEO Aero Fighters 3 (XB1)
I started and played through the following games that were in my backlog:
- SwapQuest (XB1)
- ACA NEOGEO Aero Fighters 2 (XB1)
- Quatros Origins (XB1)
- The Order 1886 (PS4)
Also continued playing:
- Fortnite (XB1)
- Gears of War 4 (XB1)
- NHL 18 (XB1)
Overall a much slower month than the last couple. I slowed down with multiplayer as well, and just sort of played a couple things I had been wanting to.
My three biggest takeaways were:
- I played through Hellblade, and tried to play games a bit less. I don't tend to play similar style games back to back, so after installing God of War, I had no interest in starting it. I did my best to play some extra PS4 in April.
- This was the first month I fell back into some bad achievement patterns, and I don't want the same thing to happen with trophies. I was focused way too much on completing games. That's another reason why I haven't yet played God of War.
- A 50/50 would be that I got back into Gears of War 4 multiplayer. It's a positive because the game finally plays well, and is a blast. The negative is that I don't even see how much time goes by when I play it, haha.